Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: If You Could Meet

  1. #21
    Inactive Member luvLPDsports's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    i would want to meet moonlight and mega.
    [img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member BALLCOACH's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    You call yourself a Cowboy fan Dallasfan71? I'm the biggest Redskins fan there is and I know that the game you're referring to where Emmitt got hurt was NOT a playoff game. It was a regular season game, for the NFC East Championship. Gosh dude, get your facts straight...letting a Redskins fan out do you on Cowboy triva? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Hail to the Redskins

  3. #23
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    Same thing happens to me when I know more about Duke Basketball than many Duke fans themselves.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_VTgal's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 24th, 2002
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    I would hang with Jack Johnson and pals for a day at his homeplace in Hawaii where he grew up, right off North Shore.
    Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
    George Orwell

  5. #25
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    i'd chill with System of a Down...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  6. #26
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    Do evangelists count?

    If so, Billy Graham.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    A friend of mine in Baltimore knows Serg and was going to have him stay at his house for a weekend. He asked me if I wanted to come hang out and play b-ball with them for the weekend. It was too short notice for me to go though. Would have been weird to say the least.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    Hey BALLCOACH I actually put that. Here is what I said.


    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    I beleive you are right man. I think he hurt his shoulder in the first half, but stayed in there. I think the game was for a playoff spot or something like that. I know game was important, but I could be wrong

    [/ QUOTE ]

    As you can see I thought the game was for a spot in the playoff, but I could be wrong. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  9. #29
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    man, thats awesome..if i was you, i would've dropped everything i was doing or had planned to do to go there, i would've found a way..on the other hand, that would be way weird just getting to head up there and chill with them for that long tho...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  10. #30
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: If You Could Meet

    my bad ballcoach sorry that i'm not able to remember the games from when i was a toddler. That game was goin on back in your prime wasn't it. OH wait did you ever have a prime [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •